September 2nd 2014 11:45
There are so many things wrong with the notion of a fast food strike.
1) I won't miss fast food if it goes away forever. I can make my own sandwich
2) Everyone thinks fast food is bad for you anyway.
3) Nothing that a fast food worker does is worth $15.00 an hour.
4) I value what the garbage man does more than I value what the fast foodie does
5) Like many people, when I was a kid, I worked in fast food. I was smart enough not to try to make a living at it.
6) If you insist that I should give you more money to make up for the stupid mistakes you want to make in your life then I insist on pointing out your mistakes. It borders on child abuse to have children you can't afford and to try to force others to pay for them.